This legal document is believed to have been 'leaked' to the media by Peter Bondar, a prominent member of one of the groups which was setting out to take over the production of Acorn desktop machines following Acorn's pulling out of the market some weeks ago now.
We have been forced into removing the actual contract since it would appear that it was accidentaly given to the media. However, not being partial to censorship, Acorn Arcade now bring you a nice detailed run-down of the major points of the contract...
- A new company, Applied Risc Technologies Ltd (ART) is to be set up.
- ART and Acorn both agree that it is advantageous to get the changes over with as soon as possible.
- ART will gain the use of the former ART logo from when it was under Acorn control.
- Acorn will allow ART to sell all existing Acorn software and hardware with the exception of the new generation of set top boxes.
- ART will do its best to sell existing stock and to push such projects as the RiscPC 2 (aka: Phoebe)
Source: Acorn Cybervillage