* ARM Performance gains on x86 and x64 dynamic recompiler.
Many of the instructions that were not accelerated on the x64 architecture but were on x86 have now been implemented on x64.
Refactoring of Dynamic Recompiler code.
Accessing CP15 should only be permitted in privileged modes.
* Network Address Translation You can now configure ports to be forwarded between your host network and RPCEmu. This allows you to host servers under RPCEmu that can be accessed by other machines on your network. (Note, this still does not enable the use of ShareFS)
* Floppy Disc Support HFE format floppy disc images. HFE disc images are lower-level than ADF discs as they can also store the information required for various copy protection systems. Contributed by Sarah Walker.
* VIDC If you are not using VRAM you can now use up to 4MB of RAM for video modes.
* Other Fix the crash on shutdown or reset of RISC OS 5. Based on a suggestion from Rob Sprowson.
* GCC Compiling with GCC 10 no longer needs a workaround for the common symbols errors.